The only oral chew to deliver 12 week flea and tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Become a Bravecto stockist
Join the growing number of Vets supplying Bravecto to their clients
Offer your clients the latest innovation in ectoparasite control. Bravecto – the only oral chew to deliver
12 week flea and tick protection in a single dose.
- Provides effective flea control within 8 hours after treatment.1,2
- Continues to effectively kill newly arriving fleas within 8 hours, throughout the entire 3 month treatment interval.1,2
- Reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis by controlling adult fleas.
- Controls brown dog ticks for 12 weeks.
- Highly palatable tasty oral chew format.
- Can be used in puppies from 8 weeks of age and in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
1. MSD data on file.
2. Taenzler J, Wengenmayer C et al. Onset of activity of fluralaner (Bravecto™) against Ctenocephalides felis on dogs. Parasites & Vectors (2014) 7:567.
3. 3 months protection against fleas, 4 months protection against paralysis ticks
and 8 weeks protection against brown dog ticks. Refer to label for full claim details.
- Rapid and consistent flea and tick efficacy.1
- Bravecto’s extended protection periods3 mean clients have fewer treatments to remember each year, therefore less to forget.
- Bravecto gives immediate and persistent protection lasting the entire length of the flea lifecycle.
- No mess to administer, won’t wash or rub off.
- Peace of mind for your clients knowing their pet is protected.
- Simple dosing for increased convenience.
An online centre for vets providing easy access to downloadable Bravecto
product information, clinical papers and marketing resources.
Vet nurse training
An interactive online training module designed to assist vet nurses in building their knowledge of ectoparasites and the features and benefits of Bravecto.